VA Caregiver Support Program
Caregivers Support Line (CSL)
VA's National Caregiver Support Line is a toll-free number for caregivers, family members, friends, Veterans, and community partners to contact for information related to caregiving and available supports and services. Our dedicated team provides information on caregiver support services, counseling, educational services, and referrals (electronic notification) to local Caregiver Support Program (CSP) staff at VA medical centers (VAMC).
Call VA’s Caregiver Support Line at 1-855-260-3274 to learn more about the support that is available to you and for assistance connecting with the Caregiver Support Team at your local VA Medical Center.
Caregiver Support Line Expanded Hours:
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Whether you're in need of immediate assistance or have questions about what services you may be eligible for, the Caregiver Support Line team can help you.
- LEARN: more about CSP, its various services, and program eligibility.
- NAVIGATE: barriers to accessing care.
- CONNECT: with the CSP team at your local VAMC, who assist with referrals to local services and enrollment in CSP.
- DISCOVER: additional VA and community resources available to help care for a Veteran.
- RECEIVE: supportive counseling.
If you're just getting started with VA, calling the Caregiver Support Line is a great first step to take to learn more about the support that's available to you.
- CSL Fact Sheet (PDF)